Thursday 1 November 2012

Day 1, No cycling, all flying and eating

Heathrow to Seoul is the first leg and I'm happy to say, so far, so good, all present and correct
with no injurys!!
I am currently blogging from Seoul international airport, whilst we wait for the next leg of our adventure that takes us to Ho Chi Minh City, we should be there by midnight.
The flight here was with that well known international airline Korean Airlines, I would rather not discuss the food, but let's just say, I've never eaten porridge like that! And never will again
The movies were great; the new Madagascar (brilliant) the new Spiderman (don't bother), TED!!! (OMFG how did they get away with that! Brilliant)
Sleep was a no no, hoping to sleep in the next 4.5hr flight and that's where I'll sign off for now, nothing else to tell you about................

Oh I've found a Starbucks already!

Let the adventure begin

No comments:

Post a Comment